CIPURSE™S profile compliant contactless security controller
The CIPURSE™4move is a dedicated contactless security controller for cost optimized tickets and cards in transport ticketing applications. It is featuring CIPURSE™S profile and is compliant to the OSPT™ Alliance CIPURSE™V2 specification.
The CIPURSE™4move can be used for a variety of applications such as weekly or seasonal cards for Automatic Fare Collection (AFC) systems, tickets for event ticketing, identification cards for access control and loyalty, tokens for micropayment or NFC tag tickets or a combination of them.
Summary of Features
- CIPURSE™V2, CIPURSE™S profile
- Up to 4 kByte user memory
- Up to 4 applications configurable
- CC EAL 5+ (high)
- NFC Forum Type 4 Tag support
- ISO/IEC 14443 Type A contactless interface
- 27 pF chip input capacitance
- Data rates up to 848 kbit/s
- Automatic Fare Collection (AFC) system
- Event ticketing
- Access control
- Loyalty and identification