The BGA855N6 is designed to enhance GNSS signal sensitivity for band L2/L5 especially for very high accuracy.
Besides GPS L5 and L2, the GNSS LNA also covers Galileo E5a, E5b, E6, Glonass G3, G2 and Beidou B3 and B2 bands for a frequency range from 1164 MHz to 1300 MHz.
The LNA provides 17.8 dB gain and 0.6 dB noise figure at a current consumption of 4.8mA.
The BGA855N6 is based upon Infineon Technologies‘ B9HF Silicon Germanium technology. It operates from 1.1 V to 3.3 V supply voltage.
Summary of Features
- GPS LNA for L2/L5 Frequency
- Improves GPS accuracy into cm range (~30 cm)
- Improves GPS for indoor navigation
- 1.2 V support
- Designed for high precision GPS devices
- High Accuracy Navigation that enabler for ~30 cm accuracy.
- High linearity that Ideal for Smartphones 5G NSA ready.
- Wide Bandwidth and one solution for all GPS system.
- Backwards compatible with standard GNSS LNA that saves cost of design.
- Enhance GNSS signal sensitivity for band L2/L5, especially for very high accuracy.
- Besides GPS L5 and L2, the GNSS LNA also covers Galileo E5a, E5b, E6, Glonass G3, G2 and Beidou B3 and B2