Four throws low resistance antenna tuning switch
The BGSA403ML10 is a versatile shunt to ground 4 x single-pole single-throw (4xSPST) RF antenna tuning switch. It is optimized for low COFF as well as low RON enabling applications up to 7.125GHz.
The BGSA403ML10 is ideal for antenna tuning application. This chip integrates on-chip CMOS logic and power supply regulation. Its digital control interface is compliant with MIPI2.1 RFFE specification and each switch throw can be programmed individually or all together in the same RFFE command frame. Up to 4 instantiations of the same device can be controlled using the same RFFE bus thanks to its 4 states USID_SEL pin unique feature.
Summary of Features
- Low RON resistance of 0.98 Ω at each port in ON state
- Low COFF capacitance of 205 fF at each port in OFF state
- High RF operating peak voltage handling of typical 50 V in OFF state
- MIPI RFFE 2.1 control interface
- Extremely low current consumption of 22 µA
- 4 USID addresses enabled by external condition at USID_SEL pin
- Small form factor 1.1 mm x 1.5 mm (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
- Impedance, Antenna and Inductance Tuning
- Tunable Filters
For more technical information please contact our Technical Assistance Center or your local Infineon representative