Ultra small antenna tuning SP4T
The BGSA14M2N10 is a very small single-pole four-throws (SP4T) Antenna Tuning switch optimized for RF applications up to 7.125GHz. Its MIPI RFFE digital control interface allows easy implementation and best flexibility when operated in cellular mobile RF Front-End designs.
The BGSA14M2N10 includes 4 low RON ports making it ideal for high Q tuning applications. Thanks to its high RF voltage ruggedness, it is suited for switching any reactive devices such as inductors and capacitors in RF matching circuits without significant losses.
Summary of Features
- Ultra low RON resistance of 0.85 Ω in ON state
- Low COFF capacitance of 160 fF in OFF state
- High RF operating peak voltage handling of 45 V in OFF state
- MIPI RFFE 2.1 control interface
- Extremely low current consumption of 22 µA
- 4 default USID addresses via external USID_SEL pin
- Small form factor 0.95 mm x 1.3 mm (MSL1, 260 °C per JEDEC J-STD-020)
- Impedance, Antenna and Inductance Tuning
- Tunable Filters
For more technical information please contact our Technical Assistance Center or your local Infineon representative