The TDK51 0 x ( F ) family is a group of single chip ASK/FSK transmitters for the frequency bands 311 – 317 MHZ, 433 – 435 MHz and 868 – 870 MHz. The IC offers a high level of integration and needs only a few external components. The device contains a fully integrated PLL synthesizer and a high efficiency power amplifier to drive a loop antenna. A special circuit design and an unique power amplifier design are used to save current consumption and therefore to save battery life. Additional features like power down mode, low power detect, selectable crystal oscillator frequency and divided clock output are implemented. The IC can be used for both ASK and FSK modulation.
Summary of Features:
- Frequency ranges : 311 – 317 MHz/433 – 435 MHz/868 – 870 MHz
- ASK and FSK modulation
- Fully integrated frequency synthesizer
- VCO without external components
- Power down mode
- Integrated FSK-switch
- Low external component count
- Low supply current (typ. 7 mA)
- Voltage supply range 2.1 – 4 V
- Temperature range -40 ... +125°C
- Low voltage sensor
- Programmable clock-output
- Switchable frequency ranges :433 – 435 MHz/868 – 870 MHz
- Selectable crystal oscillator 6.78 MHz/13.56 MHz
- High efficiency power amplifier (typ. 5 dBm@434 MHz/2 dBm@868 MHz)
- Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) systems
- Tire Pressure Monitoring (TPM) systems
- Remote control systems
- Alarm systems
- Communication systems
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.