The TDA7116F is a single chip ASK/FSK transmitter for operation in the frequency band 866 ... 870 MHz. The IC offers a high level of integration and needs only a few external components. The device contains a fully integrated PLL synthesizer and a high efficiency power amplifier to drive a loop antenna. A special circuit design and an unique power amplifier design are used to save current consumption and therefore to save battery life. Additional features are a power down mode and a divided clock output.
Summary of Features:
- Fully integrated frequency synthesizer
- VCO without external components
- ASK and FSK modulation
- Frequency range 866 ... 870 MHz
- High efficiency power amplifier (typically 10 dBm)
- Low supply current
- Voltage supply range 2.1 ... 4 V
- Temperature range −40 ... +85°C
- Power down mode
- Crystal oscillator 13.56 MHz
- Divided clock output for μC
- Low external component count
- Remote Keyless Entry (RKE) systems
- Tire Pressure Monitoring (TPM) systems
- Remote control systems
- Alarm systems
- Communication systems
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.