The TDA 711x(F) products are single chip ASK/FSK transmitter operating in the 434 and 868MHz frequency band. The ICs offer a high level of integration and need only a few external components to build a complete transmitter solution. The products vary in package and supported frequency band.
The devices contain a fully integrated PLL synthesizer and a high efficiency power amplifier to drive the antenna. A special circuit design, a unique power amplifier and a power down feature contribute to low current consumption and to extended battery life. The ICs have a clock output for the micro-controller and as such enable the usage of only one crystal in the application. Additionally, TDA 7110 features a selectable clock divider ratio.
Summary of Features:
- ASK and FSK modulation
- Frequency range @ 25°C (depending on device):427 to 442MHz, 854 to 884MHz
- High efficiency power amplifier (typ. +10dBm output power at 3V supply voltage)
- Low supply current (depending on device): I s = ~14.0mA typ. in transmit mode (V s = 3V)
- Very low supply current in power down mode (0.25nA typ.)
- Supply voltage range 2.1 to 4V
- Temperature range -40 to +85°C
- Built-in low/high frequency switch for FSK Mode
- Clock output for μC
- TDA 7110 only:selectable clock divider ratio
- Crystal oscillator in 13.5MHz band and 6MHz band (TDA 7110 only)
- Fully integrated PLL frequency synthesizer
- Fully integrated VCO (no need for external components)
- Low external component count
- Remote controls
- Home automation
- Security and alarm systems
- Industrial control
- Low bit-rate communication
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.