SmartLEWIS TX - TDA 5150
Your key to high functionality at low cost
Increasing requirements at declining system costs and all this with shorter development cycles … your daily mission impossible?
Meet our transmitter all-rounder TDA5150 covering all frequencies and different power levels, combining high reliability and high power at low current consumption and low cost, your perfect partner for the tricky tasks.
Highest Functionality and Flexibility
- Multi-channel and multiband through fractional-n Sigma-Delta PLL
- 315, 434, 868, 915 MHz ISM frequency bands
- Variable transmitter power levels of 5, 8, 10 dBm
- -20..0dB tuning levels, with 2dB steps
- TDA5150 extends the battery life-time of your system through a wide voltage range and a low current consumption
- Only one crystal for different frequency bands, increases purchasing volume and reduces storage cost
- A minimum of only 6 external components is required to build a working transmitter system
- Multi-channel capabilities of TDA 5150 makes your application robust against interference
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.