The IC is a very low power consumption single chip FSK/ASK Superheterodyne Receiver (SHR) for the frequency bands 810 to 870 MHz and 400 to 440 MHz. The IC< offers a high level of integration and needs only a few external components. The device< contains a low noise amplifier (LNA), a double balanced mixer, a fully integrated VCO, a PLL synthesiser, a crystal oscillator, a limiter with RSSI generator, a PLL FSK demodulator, a data filter, an advanced data comparator (slicer) with selection between two threshold modes and a peak detector. Additionally there is a power down feature to save current and extend battery life, and two selectable alternatives of generating the data slicer threshold.
Summary of Features:
- Low supply current (Is = 5.7/5.9 mA typ. in FSK mode, Is = 5.0/5.2 mA typ. in ASK mode for 434/868 MHz)
- Supply voltage range 5V ±10%
- Power down mode with very low supply current (50nA typ.)
- FSK and ASK demodulation capability
- Fully integrated VCO and PLL Synthesiser
- ASK sensitivity better than -106 dBm over specified temperature range (- 40 to +105°C)
- FSK sensitivity better than -100 dBm over specified temperature range (- 40 to +105°C)
- Selectable frequency ranges 810-870 MHz and 400-440 MHz
- Limiter with RSSI generation, operating at 10.7MHz
- 2nd order low pass data filter with external capacitors
- Data slicer with selection between two threshold modes
- Keyless Entry Systems
- Remote Control Systems
- Alarm Systems
- Low Bitrate Communication Systems
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.