The IC is a very low power consumption single chip FSK/ASK Superheterodyne Receiver (SHR) for the< frequency band 310 to 350 MHz that is pin compatible with the ASK Receiver TDA5201. The IC offers a high level of integration and needs only a few external components. The device contains a low noise amplifier (LNA), a double balanced mixer, a fully integrated VCO, a PLL synthesiser, a crystal oscillator, a limiter with RSSI generator, a PLL FSK demodulator, a data filter, a data comparator (slicer) and a peak detector. Additionally there is a power down feature to save battery life.
Summary of Features:
- Low supply current (Is = 5.7 mA typ. in FSK mode, Is = 5 mA typ. in ASK mode)
- Supply voltage range 5V ±10%
- Power down mode with very low supply current (50nA typ.)
- FSK and ASK demodulation capability
- Fully integrated VCO and PLL Synthesiser
- ASK sensitivity better than -110 dBm over specified temperature range (- 40 to +105°C)
- Selectable frequency ranges 310- 330 MHz and 330-350 MHz
- Limiter with RSSI generation, operating at 10.7MHz
- Selectable reference frequency
- 2nd order low pass data filter with external capacitors
- Data slicer with self-adjusting threshold
- FSK sensitivity better than -102 dBm over specified temperature range (- 40 to +105°C)
- Keyless Entry Systems
- Remote Control Systems
- Alarm Systems
- Low Bitrate Communication Systems
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.