High Linearity Low Noise SiGe:C NPN RF Transistor
Summary of Features:
- Highly linear low noise driver amplifier for all RF frontends up to 4.5 GHz
- Output compression point OP1dB = 17 dBm at 70 mA, 3V, 2.4 GHz, 50Ω system
- Output 3rd order intermodulation point OIP3 = 30 dBm at 70 mA, 3 V, 2.4 GHz, 50 Ω system
- Maximum available gain Gma = 17.5 dB at 70 mA, 3V, 2.4 GHz
- Minimum noise figure NFmin = 1 dB at 30 mA, 3V, 2.4 GHz
- Based on Infineon´s reliable, high volume SiGe:C wafer technology
- Easy to use Pb-free (RoHS compliant) standard package with visible leads
- Qualification report according to AEC-Q101 available
- Driver amplifier
- ISM bands 434 and 868 MHz
- 1.9 GHz cordless phones
- CATV LNA
- Transmitter driver amplifier
- 2.4 GHz WLAN / Bluetooth, 2.4 / 3.5 GHz WiMAX
- Output stage LNA for active antennas
- TV, GPS, SDARS
- 2.4 / 5 GHz WLAN
- 2.4 / 3.5 / 5 GHz WiMAX, etc.
- Suitable for 5 - 10.5 GHz oscillators
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.