The BGS15GA14 is a Single Pole Five Throw (SP5T) Diversity Switch optimized for wireless applications up to 6.0 GHz. It is part of SP3T-SP8T diversity switch family designed to meet the requirements of chipset reference designs.
The module comes in a miniature ATSLP package and comprises of a CMOS SP5T switch with integrated GPIO interface. This RF switch is a perfect solution for multimode handsets based on LTE and WCDMA.
The switch is controlled via a GPIO interface. It features DC-free RF ports and unlike GaAs technology, external DC blocking capacitors at the RF ports are only required if DC voltage is applied externally.
Summary of Features
- 5 high-linearity, interchangeable RX ports
- Low insertion loss
- Low harmonic generation
- High port-to-port-isolation
- Suitable for Edge / C2K / LTE / WCDMA Applications
- 0.1 to 6.0 GHz coverage
- No decoupling capacitors required if no DC applied on RF lines
- On chip control logic including ESD protection
- General Purpose Input-Output (GPIO) Interface
- Small form factor 2.0mm x 2.0mm
- No power supply blocking required
- High EMI robustness
- RoHS and WEEE compliant package
Suitable for Edge / C2K / LTE / WCDMA Applications