MIPI 2.0 High Linearity, High Power SP4T RF Switch
BGS14MPA9 is a Single Pole Four Throw (SP4T) high power switch in a very compact 9-pin package with very small size of only 1.1x1.1mm2 and a maximum thickness of 0.65mm.
Its performance is optimized for 2G / 3G / 4G and 5G cellular applications up to 6.0 GHz. With an ultra low insertion loss, high isolation, high linearity and high power handling, BGS14MPA9 is perfect for LTE 4G applications, such as Uplink-Carrier Aggregation, High Power User Equipment (HPUE Class 2) and 5G sub 6 GHz.
Furthermore the BGS14MPA9 can be applied as 2G / 3G post PA RF Switch and high-band antenna switch for LTE-U / LAA or LTE band 42 and 43.
Summary of Features
- 0.05 to 6.0 GHz coverage for FM Radio, LTE, LAA and 5G application
- Low insertion loss and high isolation up to 6 GHz
- High linearity with ultra low harmonic generation
- Up to 37 dBm operating RF input power
- No decoupling capacitors required if no DC applied on RF lines
- Integrated MIPI RFFE interface
- Software programmable MIPI RFFE USID
- Small form factor 1.1mm x 1.1mm
- No power supply blocking required
- 50-Ohm termination enabling at isolation mode
Suitable for multi-mode LTE and WCDMA multi antenna applications