High Power RF LDMOS FET
270 W, 28 V, 925 – 960 MHz
Summary of Features:
- Broadband internal input and output matching
- Typical pulsed CW performance (10 μs pulse width10%, duty cycle, class AB), 960 MHz, 28 V
- Output power at P1dB = 250 W
- Efficiency = 52%
- Gain = 18.5 dB
- Typical single-carrier WCDMA performance, 960 MHz, 28 V, 7.5 dB PAR @ 0.01% probability on CCDF
- Output power = 63 W
- Efficiency = 33%
- Gain = 19.5 dB
- ACPR = –35 dBc @ 3.84 MHz
- Capable of handling 10:1 VSWR @28 V, 220 W (CW) output power
- Integrated ESD protection
- Low thermal resistance
- Pb-free and RoHS compliant
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.