High Power RF LDMOS FET, 240 W, 30 V, 1930 – 1990 MHz
Summary of Features:
- Broadband input and output matching
- Enhanced for use in DPD error correction systems
- Typical two-carrier WCDMA performance at 1990 MHz, 30 V
- Average output power = 50 W
- Linear Gain = 19 dB
- Efficiency = 28%
- IMD = -35 dBc
- Typical CW performance, 1990 MHz, 30 V
- Output power at P1dB = 240 W
- Efficiency = 55%
- Increased negative gate-source voltage range for improved performance in Doherty peaking amplifiers
- Capable of handling 10:1 VSWR @ 30 V, 240 W (CW) output power
- Integrated ESD protection. Human Body Model, Class 2 (minimum)
- Pb-free and RoHS compliant
- Package: H-33288-6, bolt-down
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.