BGM14HBA12 is a Switch + LNA module for LTE and 5G Mid and High-band frequencies that increases the data rate while keeping flexibility and low footprint.
It is a perfect solution for multimode handsets for 4G, 5G and Carrier Aggregation.
The device is MIPI controlled. The on-chip controller allows power-supply voltages from 1.65 to 3.3 V.
Summary of Features
- Wideband operating frequencies: 1800 - 2700 MHz
- Insertion power gain: 18 dB
- Insertion loss in bypass mode: 4 dB
- Noise figure: 0.8 dB
- Low current consumption: 5 mA
- Multi-state control: OFF- and Multi Gain Modes
- Small ATSLP leadless package
- LTE / 5G mobile devices