This Infineon RF Schottky diode is a silicon low barrier N-type device with an integrated guard ring on-chip for over-voltage protection. Its low barrier height, low forward voltage and low junction capacitance make BAT15-02EL a suitable choice for mixer and detector functions in applications which frequencies are as high as 24 GHz.
Summary of Features:
• Low inductance Ls = 0.4 nH (typical)
• Low capacitance C = 0.2 pF (typical) at 1 MHz
• TSLP-2-19 package (1 mm x 0.6 mm x 0.31 mm) with a 0402 footprint
• Pb-free, RoHS compliant and halogen-free
For mixer and detectors in:
• Mobile devices
• Modules and embedded systems
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.