The LTE data rate can be significantly improved by using the high gain LNA. The integrated gain control and bypass function increases the overall system dynamic range and leads to more flexibility in the front-end. In high gain mode the BGAU1A10 offers best noise figure to ensure high data rates even on the LTE cell edge.
Closer to the base station the bypass mode can be activated reducing current consumption. Thanks to the MIPI control interface, control lines are reduced to a minimum.
Summary of Features
- Operating frequencies: 5.15 - 5.925 GHz
- Insertion power gain: 20.5 dB
- Gain dynamic range: 27 dB
- Low noise figure: 1.6 dB
- Low current consumption: 5.0 mA
- Multi-state control: Gain- and bypass-Modes
- Small ATSLP leadless package
- Low noise amplifier for ultra high band 4-6 GHz (f.e. LTE - U/ LAA)