The BGA777L7 is a low current single-band low noise amplifier MMIC for UMTS bands 7, 38 and 40. The LNA is based upon Infineon’s proprietary and cost-effective SiGe:C technology and comes in a low profile TSNP-7-1 or TSNP-7-2 leadless green packages. This document specifies electrical parameters, pinout, application circuit and packaging of the chip. The device features dynamic gain control, temperature stabilization, standby mode and 2 kV ESD protection on-chip as well as matching off chip.
Summary of Features:
- Gain: 16 / -7 dB in high / low gain mode
- Noise figure: 1.2 dB in high gain mode
- Supply current: 4.2 / 0.5 mA in high / low gain mode
- Standby mode (< 2 μA typ.)
- Inputs pre-matched to 50 Ω
- 2 kV HBM ESD protection
- Low external component count
- Small leadless TSNP-7-1 / TSNP-7-2 packages (2.0 x 1.3 x 0.39 mm)
- Pb-free (RoHS compliant) package
- LNA for LTE,3G,WLAN and Wimax systems
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.