The BGA748L16 is a highly flexible, high linearity quad-band (2100, 1900, 900, 800 MHz) low noise amplifier MMIC for worldwide use. Based on Infineon’s proprietary and cost-effective SiGe:C technology, the BGA748L16 uses an advanced biasing concept in order to achieve high linearity. The device features dynamic gain control, temperature stabilization, standby mode and 2 kV ESD protection on-chip as well as matching off chip. Because the matching is off chip, different UMTS bands can be easily applied.
Summary of Features:
- Gain: 16 / -8 dB typ. in high / low gain mode (all bands)
- Noise figure: 1.1 dB typ. in high gain mode
- Supply current: 4.0 / 0.75 mA typ in high / low gain mode (all bands)
- Standby mode (< 2 μA typ.)
- Output internally matched to 50 Ω
- Inputs pre-matched to 50 Ω
- 2 kV HBM ESD protection
- Low external component count
- Small leadless TSLP-16-1 package (2.3 x 2.3 x 0.39 mm)
- Pb-free (RoHS compliant) package
- LNA for LTE and 3G systems
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.