The BGA735N16 is a highly flexible, high linearity tri-band (2600/2300/2100, 1900/1800, 900/800/700 MHz) low noise amplifier MMIC for worldwide use. Based on Infineon’s proprietary and cost-effective SiGe:C technology, the BGA735N16 uses an advanced biasing concept in order to achieve high linearity. The device features dynamic gain control, temperature stabilization, standby mode, and 2 kV ESD protection onchip as well as matching off chip. Because the matching is off chip, different LTE/UMTS bands can be easily applied. For example, the 1900 MHz path can be converted into a 2100 MHz path and vice versa by optimizing the input and output matching network.
Summary of Features:
- Gain: 16 (17) / -7.5 dB in high / low gain mode (all bands)
- Noise figure: 1.1 / 1.1 / 1.1 dB in high gain mode(800 MHz / 1900 MHz / 2100 MHz)
- Supply current: 3.4 (4.0) / 0.65 mA in high / low gain mode (all bands)
- Standby mode (< 2 μA typ.)
- Output internally matched to 50 Ω
- Inputs pre-matched to 50 Ω
- 2kV HBM ESD protection
- Low external component count
- Small leadless TSNP-16-1 package (2.3 x 2.3 x 0.39 mm)
- Pb-free (RoHS compliant) package
- LNA for LTE and 3G systems
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.