BGA729N6 is a broadband low power low noise amplifier (LNA) MMIC for portable and mobile TV applications which covers a wide frequency range from 70 MHz to 1000 MHz. The LNA provides 16.3 dB gain and 1.1 dB noise figure at a current consumption of 6.0 mA in the application configuration. In bypass mode the LNA provides an insertion loss of -4.0dB. The BGA729N6 is based upon Infineon Technologies B7HF Silicon Germanium technology. It operates from 1.5 V to 3.3 V supply voltage.
Summary of Features:
- Insertion power gain: 16.3 dB
- Insertion Loss in bypass mode: -4.0 dB
- Low noise figure: 1.1 dB / 4.3 dB in high gain / bypass mode
- Low current consumption: 6.0 mA
- Power off function
- Operating frequency: 70 -1000 MHz
- Three-state control: OFF-, Bypass- and High gain-Mode
- Supply voltage: 1.5 V to 3.3 V
- Ultra small TSNP-6-2 leadless package (footprint: 0.7 x 1.1 mm2)
- B7HF Silicon Germanium technology
- No external matching inductor required
- RF input and output internally matched to 50 Ω
- Only 2 external SMD component necessary
- 2kV HBM ESD protection (including AI-pin)
- Pb-free (RoHS compliant) package
Broadband Low Noise Amplifier for Portable and Mobile TV Applications.
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.