Ultra low power GNSS LNA for wearables and mobile cellular IoT applications
The BGA125N6 is designed to enhance GNSS signal sensitivity for band L2/L5 especially in wearables and mobile cellular IoT applications.
With the very good performance it ensures high system sensitivity. The ultra low power consumption of 1.5mW preserves valuable battery power, ideal for small battery powered GNSS devices.
The wide supply voltage range from 1.1 V to 3.3 V ensure flexible design and high compatibility. Besides GPS L2 and L5, the GNSS LNA also covers Galileo E5a, E5b, E6, Glonass G3, G2, Beidou B3, B2 and IRNSS/NAVIC bands. The BGA125N6 LNA is manufactured in Infineon’s patented bipolar technology.
The device has a very small size of only 0.7 x 1.1 mm2 and a maximum height of 0.375 mm.
Summary of Features
- Operation frequencies: 1164 to 1300 MHz
- Ultra low current consumption: 1.3 mA
- Wide supply voltage range: 1.1 V to 3.3 V
- High insertion power gain: 20.0 dB
- Low noise figure: 0.80 dB
- 2 kV HBM ESD protection (inluding AI pin)
- Only one external matching component needed
- Ultra small TSNP-6-2 leadless package (footprint: 0.7 x 1.1 mm2)
- RoHS/WEEE compliant package
- Mobile cellular applications TRx (4G, 5G)