BGA123L4 is designed to enhance GNSS signal sensitivity especially in wearables and mobile cellular IoT devices. With 18.2 dB gain and only 0.75 dB noise figure it ensures high system sensitivity. The current needed is only 1.1 mA which means just 1.3 mW power consumption, which is critical to help to conserve batteries. The wide supply voltage range of 1.1 V to 3.6 V ensures flexible design and high compatibility.
Summary of Features:
- Operating frequencies: 1550 - 1615 MHz
- Ultra low current consumption: 1.1 mA
- Wide supply voltage range: 1.1 V to 3.6 V
- High insertion power gain: 18.2 dB
- Low noise figure: 0.75 dB
- 2 kV HBM ESD protection (including AI pin)
- Ultra small TSLP-4-11 leadless package (footprint: 0.7 x 0.7 x 0.31mm3)
- RF output internally matched to 50 Ohm
- Only one external SMD component necessary
- Pb-free (RoHS complaint) package
- Wearables and mobile cellular IoT devices
- GPS, GLONASS, Beidou, Galileo applications
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.