The BGSF110GN26 is a Single Pole Ten Throw (SP10T) Antenna Switch Module (ASM) optimized for wireless applications up to 3.8 GHz. It is a perfect solution for multi-mode handsets based on quadband GSM, WCDMA and LTE. The switch module configuration is shown in Figure 1 (see datasheet).
The module comes in a miniature TSNP package and comprises of a high power CMOS SP10T switch with integrated GPIO controller and harmonic filters for GSM high and low band transmit paths. The on-chip controller integrates CMOS logic and level shifters, driven by control inputs from 1.35 to 3.1 V. No external DC blocking capacitors are required in typical applications as long as no DC is applied to any RF port.
Summary of Features:
• Suitable for multi-mode GSM / EDGE / C2K / WCDMA / LTE applications
• 0.1 to 3.8 GHz coverage
• Ultra-low insertion loss and harmonics generation
• Integrated GSM transmit filters
• 2 high-linearity GSM TX paths
• 8 high-linearity, interchangeable WCDMA TRX ports
• 2 TRX ports also function as high-linearity GSM RX ports
• High port-to-port isolation
• Integrated GPIO decoder supporting logic levels from 1.35 V to 3.1 V
• No decoupling DC capacitors required, if no DC applied on RF lines
• Small form factor 3.4 mm x 2.6 mm x 0.73 mm
• 1kV HBM ESD protection