The BGSX22G2A10 RF MOS switch is specifically designed for LTE and WCDMA triple antenna applications. This DPDT offers low insertion loss and low harmonic generation paired with high isolation between RF ports. The switch is controlled via a GPIO interface. The on-chip controller allows power-supply voltages from 2.3V to 3.4V. The switch features direct-connect-to-battery functionality and DC-free RF ports. Unlike GaAs technology, external DC blocking capacitors at the RF Ports are only required if DC voltage is applied externally.
The BGSX22G2A10 RF switch is manufactured in Infineon’s patented MOS technology, offering the performance of GaAs with the economy and integration of conventional CMOS including the inherent higher ESD robustness.
The device has a very small size of only 1.15 x 1.55mm2 and a maximum thickness of 0.6mm.
Summary of Features:
- RF CMOS DPDT antenna cross switch with power handling capability of up to 36.5 dBm
- Ultra-low insertion loss and harmonics generation
- 0.1 to 6.0 GHz coverage
- High port-to-port-isolation
- No decoupling capacitors required if no DC applied on RF lines
- General purpose input-output (GPIO) interface
- Small form factor 1.15mm x 1.55mm2
- No power supply blocking required
- High EMI robustness
- RoHS and WEEE compliant package
The BGSX22GN10 RF MOS switch is specifically designed for dual antenna applications.
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.