Remote Control Transmitter
- Software & Tools
Two-chip Keyfob/ Remote System Example
This Remote Control example is a combo evaluation kit consisting of a TDA7110F based keyfob example and a TDA7210V based receiver board as receiving counterpart forming a typical remote control application. The available wireless protocol and software example establish a wireless communication link upon the installation of the evaluation kit and as such enables an easy and fast development.
- This Remote Control example is a typical application design for a wireless remote control transmitter based on TDA7110F, an ASK/FSK transmitter for 434 MHz and a third-party microcontroller. A design goal was reasonable RF- performance despite of very restricted physical dimensions of the keyfob’s housing and lowest system cost. With the 434 MHz PCB-loop-antenna and an optimized RF-matching network the radiated power spectrum complies with FCC and ETSI regulations for wireless devices.
- The TDA7210V Remote Control Receiver Board represents a typical design example how the TDA7210V can be used as a receiving component in a remote control application. On the side of the TDA7210V there is a microcontroller decoding the received signal and driving the five output channels (See Remote Control Receiver Example).
An application note as quick start guide and support package including schematic, PCB layout, component list and microcontroller firmware can be found as download below.
Content of the Remote Control Kit:
- 1x TDA7110F based Keyfob including housing
- 1/4 lambda Antenna; reduced size with 50-Ohm SMA connector
- 1x TDA7210V Remote Control Receiver Board
|Type||Frequency Band||Ordering Code|
|3.3 MB||01 Jun 2012||01_00|
|1.9 MB||24 Oct 2012||01_00|
Product Selection Guide
|22.2 MB||21 Feb 2017||00_00|
Find an answer to your question
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.