This Remote Control example is a combo evaluation kit consisting of an RF Board including the TDA 7210V receiver and a microcontroller and a PMAfob as transmitting counterpart forming a typical remote control application. The available wireless protocol and software example establish a wireless communication link upon the installation of the evaluation kit and as such enables an easy and fast development.
- The TDA 7210V Remote Control Receiver Board represents a typical design example on how the TDA 7210V can be used as a receiving component in a remote control application. On the side of the TDA 7210V there is a microcontroller decoding the received signal and driving the five output channels. A Quick Start Guide and support package including schematic, PCB layout, component list and microcontroller firmware can be found as download below.
- PMAfob is a remote control transmitter example, building a keyfob based on the SmartLEWIS MCU single-chip family and 11 external components only (further information on PMAfob ).
The TDA 7210V Remote Control Receiver Board was designed by Mipot S.p.A., one of Infineon's recommended design houses for Wireless Control products (see Design House Partner ).
Content of the Remote Control Kit:
- 1x TDA 7210V Remote Control Receiver Board
- 1x PMAfob based on SmartLEWIS MCU
- ¼ lambda Antenna; reduced size with 50-Ohm SMA connector
|Type||Frequency Band||Ordering Code|