Smart Wearable Evaluation Kit - on request
Wearables are one of the most rapidly adopted consumer devices in the market. Competition between OEMs is increasing and requires OEMs to focus on differentiation while maintaining a fast time to market. Building great wearables devices is complicated because of challenging requirements for miniaturization and power consumption. Infineon is your strong semiconductor partner with our tailor-made portfolio for wearable devices. From low-power connectivity, compute and memory solutions over best-in-class sensor solutions to easy-to-implement security solutions: all out of one hand.
With the Smart Wearable Evaluation Kit Infineon provides a great tool for all developers to build their next-generation wearable quickly. The board combines the breadth of Infineon’s portfolio for wearables with software examples to easily evaluate our products in the application. In addition, you can profit from our broad system knowledge and portfolio of ecosystem partners to solve your design challenges.
The Smart Wearables Evaluation Kit comprises the following Infineon products:
- PSOCTM 62 microcontroller – The PSoC™ 62 performance line is the heart of your next IoT product. Built out of a combination of Arm® Cortex®-M4 and Arm® Cortex®-M0+ CPUs, it brings low-power Flash technology, programmable digital and analog resources and best-in-class CAPSENSE™ technology for touch and proximity applications it together in one package.
- AIROC™ Wi-Fi and Bluetooth® combo – Ultralow-power connectivity combo in a single-chip solution for small-form-factor IoT designs enabling Bluetooth® audio solutions
- CAPSENSE™ touch controller – Reliable, elegant and durable bringing easy-to-use advanced capacitive touch sensing functionality to your design
- SECORA™ Connect NFC payment solution – Infineon’s compact, ultra-low power consuming turnkey solution for NFC payment and beyond turning the de-facto wearable or IoT device into a powerful and versatile wallet while not requiring security or antenna design experience from the designer.
- XENSIV™ MEMS microphones – Extremely sensitive, low self-noise (high SNR) and distortion, wide dynamic range and high acoustic overload-point microphones for reliable voice recognition
- Shield2Go adapter – Enabling easy evaluation of Infineon’s XENSIV™ sensors, such as 3D magnetic hall sensors for a digital crown, altimeter pressure sensors, and others from the XENSIV™ product family.
- Links to other Shield2Go’s
|Board Type||Evaluation Board|
|Connectivity||WiFi/Bluetooth® ; WiFi/Bluetooth® Combo|
|Family||Microcontroller ; SECORA™ Connect security controller, XENSIV™ MEMS microphone|
|Features||Shield2Go; Programming/Debugging ; USB-Serial ; Sensor ; Audio ; Display|
|Product Description||The CY8CKIT-062 WiFi-BT Kit Click to Enlarge The PSoC™ 6 WiFi-BT Pioneer Kit (CY8CKIT-062-WiFi-BT) is a low-cost hardware platform that enables design and debug of the PSoC™ 62 MCU and the Murata LBEE5KL1DX Module (CYW4343W WiFi + Bluetooth® Combo Chip).|
|Qualification||Industrial ; Consumer|