Connect. Webinar Series: “30 minutes with Infineon Austria”
Infineon’s HR experts have created a webinar series for students, graduates and all those who are interested in technology or Infineon Austria. The webinars
- are held online via Webex
- are accessible for everyone for free
- take an hour and consist of 30 minutes information on the core topic + 30 minutes Q&A
- help you to boost your personal career
3. Webinar: GROW - Get ready for opportunities! Student & Graduate Programs @ Infineon
Thursday, July 30, 9:00-10:00
You are student or a fresh graduate and want to start your career in the semiconductor industry. Then take part in our webinar and get information about student job opportunities and graduate programs at Infineon Austria. Our team will give you insights into the big world of small things and share their personal career paths with you.
2. Webinar: PEP up your career! PhD Excellence Program @ Infineon
Friday, June 26, 10:00 to 11:00 - Sorry, the webinar has already taken place!
Are you interested in a PhD program in the microelectronics sector? – Then, get in touch with us!
1. Webinar: JAC - Job Application Coaching
Friday, May 29, 10:00-11:00 - Sorry, the webinar has already taken place!
SAVE THE DATE: October 28
Due to the high demand on our webinar “JAC”, we decided to offer a second job application coaching in autumn at Infineon Hub @ TU Wien.
What can you expect?
- HR insights with tips and tricks to your application documents and your presentation on social media
- Get a personal application check for free
If you are interested in taking your application documents to the next level, then we will gladly set your name on the registration list – register now.