We are looking forward to seeing you at our Global Communications Conference, taking place from July 18-19, 2018. We are also happy to welcome you to our first Infineon Brand Day which will be held a day before the conference on July 17.
Both events will take place at Hotel Bachmair Weissach in Rottach-Egern near Tegernsee, which is about 50 km South of Munich.
The Brand Day will start on Tuesday, July 17, at 10:00 a.m. CET. We will provide a bus transfer for the whole team from Campeon to the venue. Departure will be around 8:30 a.m. CET. Please note that we advise everybody to join the bus as this is more cost sensitive.
Our Global Communications Conference will start on Wednesday, July 18, at around 9:00 a.m. CET and will end on Thursday, July 19, at around 4:00 p.m. CET. A bus transfer back to Campeon will be provided.
For those of you interested, on Friday, July 20, we will host our Campeon Summer Festival for employees and their families starting at 4:00 p.m. CET. If you are planning to attend, please make sure to plan your travel arrangements accordingly.
To make sure we have all necessary participant information for our preparation please register here until 31st May!
To summarize, here is what is taken care of by the organization team:
- Accommodation and meals at the conference venue from July 17 to July 19
- Bus transfer from Campeon on July 17
- Bus transfer back to Campeon on July 19 (depending on travel itineraries, further bus stops (e.g. to hotel or airport) might be provided)
We kindly ask you to make the following arrangements individually:
- Travel arrangements to and from Munich
- Accommodation in Munich if you arrive earlier or stay longer
- Local transfer to your Munich hotel and to Campeon (e.g. taxi or public transportation)
We are looking forward to welcome you soon at lake Tegernsee!
Your Organization Team