The ShieldBuddyTC375 is (currently) the world’s smallest AURIX™ development board. The Hitex ShieldBuddyTC375 is fitted with the Infineon TC375 32-bit multicore processor on a board following the Arduino™ standard making it compatible with many of the application shields that are available.
Evaluation licenses for a complete set of development tools are available which makes this kit ideal for getting started on a high-end real-time embedded industrial or automotive application as well as students and hobbyists.
- Low-cost AURIX™ TC375 board for professional and hobby use
- Uses Arduino™ Due/Mega2560 form factor and IO connector pin allocation
- ShieldBuddy AURIX™ TC375 with on-board TLF35584 power supply and safety monitor
- Allows instant access for new and prospective AURIX users to hundreds of shields
- Supplied with basic drivers for DS-ADC, SAR, GTM, GPT, CCU6, ASC, LIN, SPI, QSPI, Ethernet
- Direct USB debug interface
- Development tools based on HighTec Free AURIX™ Toolchain and Arduino™ Processing IDE
- USB or 9-12V power supply