- Best-in-class high voltage and low voltage MOSFETs for LLC application
- Analog control
- Optimized magnetic design (transformer and resonant tank)
- Accurate driving scheme of both primary and secondary MOSFETs
- Software & Tools
This evaluation board shows how to design a halfbridge LLC stage of a server SMPS with the target to meet 80+ Titanium standard efficiency requirements. On this purpose there has been applied latest 600V CoolMOS™ P7 power MOSFET technology (IPP60R180P7) on the primary side and OptiMOS™ low voltage power MOSFET in SuperSO8 (BSC010N04LS) in the synchronous rectification secondary stage, in combination with QR CoolSET™ (ICE2QR2280Z), hi-low side driver 2EDL05N06PF, low side gate driver 2EDN7524F and analog LLC controller ICE2HS01G.
Summary of Features:
- 80+ Titanium Stardard achieved
- Optimal use of CoolMOS™ and OptiMOS™ best-in-class devices
- ZVS achieved in the entire load range
- Safe operation of high voltage MOSFETs in critical LLC operations
- Server SMPS
- Industrial SMPS
- Industrial battery chargers
|Target Application||Power Supplies|
|1.6 MB||22 Jun 2016||02_02|
|1.2 MB||30 Aug 2011||02_01|
|1.1 MB||19 Oct 2016||02_03|
|1.7 MB||06 Mar 2017||02_01|
|1,020 KB||01 Jun 2016||02_06|
|7.5 MB||22 Jun 2017||01_00|
|Sales Product Name||EVAL_600W_12V_LLC_P7|
|Product Status||active and preferred|
|Completely lead free|
Find an answer to your question
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.