USB adapter reference design
- Software & Tools
This is a 15W 5.0V/3.0A USB adapter reference design using AC-DC quasi-resonant PWM controller IC ICE2QS03G, 700V CoolMOS™ P7 power MOSFET IPS70R1K4P7S in IPAK package, OptiMOS™ low voltage power MOSFET BSC067N06LS3G and high speed switching diode BAS21-03W in a slim plug form factor with various mode of protections.
Summary of Features:
- Output overshoot/undershoot during dynamic load: ±2%
- Maximum input power (peak power) for full input range: < ±5% of input power
- Efficiency >80% @ active mode average efficiency (25%, 50%, 75% and 100% load)
- Standby: < 50mW @no load
- Slim plug size form factor to enable 15W power rating
- Introducing IPAK package into slim adapter system solution
|Target Application||Power Supplies|
|456 KB||19 Sep 2013||02_04|
|1.1 MB||05 Dec 2016||02_00|
|1.8 MB||06 Mar 2014||02_03|
|1.2 MB||17 Mar 2017||01_00|
|Sales Product Name||EVAL_15W_5V_FLYB_P7|
|Product Status||active and preferred|
|Completely lead free|
Find an answer to your question
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.