10-channel Low-Side Switch in Smart Power Technology with Serial Peripheral Interface and 10 open drain DMOS output stages. The TLE8110ED is protected by embedded protection functions and designed for automotive and industrial applications. The output stages are controlled via Parallel Input Pins for PWM use or SPI Interface. The TLE8110ED is particularly suitable for Engine Management and Powertrain Systems.
Summary of Features:
- Overvoltage, Overtemperature, ESD -Protection
- Direct Parallel PWM Control of all 10 Channels
- 16bit SPI Interface
- Daisy Chain 8/16-bit Capability
- Reverse Current Protection
- Blind Time for Unipolar Stepper Motors
- Compatible with 3.3V- and 5V- Micro Controller I/O ports
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- Completely Lead Free
- AEC Q100 and AEC Q006 Qualified
- Flexible usage of all Low-Side Switches
- Inductive Load Clamping with VDS(CL) = 45 … 60 V
- Cost and Size Optimized Package
- Full Protection and Diagnosis
- SPI communication
- Automotive Powertrain, Body and Safety Applications
- Engine Management
- Driving Resistive/Inductive Loads (Solenoids, Injectors, Valves, Relays)
- Industrial Applications
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.