18-fold Low-Side Switch (0.35 Ω to 1 Ω) in Smart Power Technology (SPT) with a Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) and 18 open drain DMOS output stages. The TLE6244X is protected by embedded protection functions and designed for automotive and industrial applications. The output stages are controlled via SPI Interface. Additionally 16 of the 18 channels can be controlled direct in parallel for PWM applications. Therefore the TLE6244X is particularly suitable for engine management and powertrain systems.
Summary of Features:
- Short Circuit Protection
- Overtemperature Protection
- Overvoltage Protection
- 16 bit Serial Data Input and Diagnostic Output (2 bit/chan. acc. SPI Protocol)
- Direct Parallel Control of 16 channels for PWM Applications
- Low Quiescent Current
- Compatible with 3.3V Microcontrollers
- Electrostatic discharge (ESD) Protection
- Green Product (RoHS-compliant)
- AEC qualified
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.