16-fold Low-Side Switch in Smart Power Technology (SPT) with a Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) and 16 open drain DMOS output stages. The TLE6240GP is protected by embedded protection functions and designed for automotive and industrial applications. The output stages are controlled via SPI Interface. Additionally 8 channels can be controlled direct in parallel for PWM applications. Therefore the TLE6240GP is particularly suitable for engine management and powertrain systems, safety and body applications.
Summary of Features:
- Short Circuit Protection
- Overtemperature Protection
- Overvoltage Protection
- 16 bit Serial Data Input and Diagnostic Output (2 bit/channel for Open Load- and Short to GND detection)
- Direct Parallel Control of eight channels for PWM Applications
- Parallel Inputs High or Low Active programmable
- General Fault Flag
- Low Quiescent Current
- Compatible with 3 V Microcontrollers
- Electrostatic discharge (ESD) Protection
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.