Six Channel Low-Side Switch in Smart Power Technology (SPT) with a Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) and six open drain DMOS output stages. The TLE 6232 GP is protected by embedded protection functions and designed for automotive and industrial applications. The output stages are controlled via an SPI Interface. Additionally all six channels can be controlled direct in parallel for PWM applications. Therefore the TLE 6232 GP is particularly suitable for engine management and powertrain systems.
Summary of Features:
- Short Circuit Protection up to 24 V
- Over-temperature Protection
- Over-voltage Protection
- 16 bit Serial Data Input and Diagnostic Output (2 bit/ch. acc. SPI protocol)
- Direct Parallel Control of all six Channels for PWM Applications
- General Fault Flag
- Low Quiescent Current
- Compatible with 3V Micro Controllers
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) Protection
- Parallel Inputs High or Low Active Programmable
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC qualifie
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.