The TLE75080-ESH is an eight channel high-side power switch in PG-TSDSO-24-21 package providing embedded protective functions. It is specially designed to control relays and LEDs in automotive and industrial applications. A serial peripheral interface (SPI) is utilized for control and diagnosis of the loads as well as of the device. For direct control and PWM there are two input pins available connected to two outputs by default. Additional or different outputs can be controlled by the same input pins (programmable via SPI).
Summary of Features:
- 16-bit serial peripheral interface for control and diagnosis
- Daisy Chain capability SPI also compatible with 8-bit SPI devices
- 2 CMOS compatible parallel input pins with Input Mapping functionality
- Cranking capability down to V S = 3.0 V (supports LV124)
- Digital supply voltage range compatible with 3.3 V and 5 V microcontrollers
- Bulb Inrush Mode (BIM) to drive 2 W lamps and electronic loads
- Two internal PWM Generators for μC offload
- Two independent battery feeds (V S1, V S2) for high-side channels
- Very low quiescent current (with usage of IDLE pin)
- Limp Home mode (with usage of IDLE and IN pins)
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.