The TLE75004-ELD is a SPI controlled 4 channel low side switch out of Infineon's new SPIDER+ family. The SPIDER+ products offeres improved and added functionality, such as Cranking capability, very low current consumption in sleep mode, an improved thermal performance, enhanced diagnosis features via SPI (16 Bit) and an input mapping function for the 2 direct inputs. An input status register in combination with the output status monitor and the open load at OFF detection allows to track the entire path, from microcontroller to the loads. A fail safe mode (Limp Home) supplied from battery maintains the functionality even with missing digital voltage supply. Short circuit, over current and over temperature shutdown secures the protection of the loads and the switch. The TLE75004-ELD is designed to drive small loads in automotive and industrial applications and comes in a small PG-SSOP14-EP package (150 mil).
Summary of Features:
- 4 channel low side driver (family concept)
- 16 Bit SPI communication (5MHz)
- Cranking capability down to 3V battery
- Fail safe mode (Limp Home)
- Enhanced diagnosis (supports ISO26262)
- 2 direct/ PWM inputs with mapping function
- Paralleling of outputs
- Green product (RoHS compliant), AEC qualified
- Less Microcontr. I/Os needed
- Improved reliability/ operational safety
- PCB space savings
- Protection of load and device
- Reduced current consumption
- Cost savings
- Body Control Modules (BCM's)
- ECU's, EMS, HVAC
- Industrial automation
- Relay and solenoid drive
- Unipolar stepper motor drive
- LED drive
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.