Power PROFET™ BTS50010-1TAE is a smart high-side switch designed to drive currents up to 40A DC in 12V systems. With a RDS(ON) down to 1.0mΩ, the device is packaged in a D2PAK (PG-TO263-7). The benchmark energy robustness and inrush current capability up to 250A supports the requirements of motorcycle and scooter starters for the engine. BTS50010-1TAE also addresses automotive, industrial and consumer applications such as lawnmowers or chainsaws as well as any load with harsh switching demands.
Summary of Features:
- One high-side power output
- Output peak current up to 250A
- Wide range logic input signal (3.3 V, 5 V, 12 V)
- Embedded diagnostic and protection features
- Current mirror for load curent measurement
- Electrostatic discharge protection (ESD)
- Low standby current and very low output leakage current
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- High mechanical and electrical reliability (>1Mio switching cycles)
- Increased system robustness
- Space savings due to small form factor and PCB integration
- Motorcycle & scooter starter relay
- Relay and fuse replacement in automotive applications with >5.5V and low inductance
- Starters for small motors and engines: lawn mowers, chainsaws
- Inductive and capacitive loads for 12V CAV, industrial & commercial
- Loads with high inrush current
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.