The BTT6200-1ENA is a 200mΩ single channel Smart High-Side Power Switch, embedded in a PG-TDSO-8-31, Exposed Pad package, providing protective functions and diagnosis. The power transistor is built by an N-channel vertical power MOSFET with charge pump. The device is integrated in Smart6 HV technology. It is especially designed to drive lamps up to 1 x R10W 24 V or 1 x R5W 12 V, as well as LEDs in the harsh automotive environment.
Summary of Features:
• Single channel device
• Very low stand-by current
• 3.3 V and 5 V compatible logic inputs
• Electrostatic discharge protection (ESD)
• Optimized electromagnetic compatibility
• Logic ground independent from load ground
• Very low power DMOS leakage current in OFF state
• Green product (RoHS compliant)
• AEC qualified
• Suitable for resistive, inductive and capacitive loads
• Replaces electromechanical relays, fuses and discrete circuits
• Most suitable for loads with high inrush current, such as lamps
• Suitable for 12 V and 24 V trucks and transportation system
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.