The BTS7008-1EPA is a Smart High-Side Power Switch, providing protection functions and diagnosis. The device is integrated in SMART7 technology.
Summary of Features:
• High-Side Switch with Diagnosis and Embedded Protection
• Part of PROFET™+2 Family
• ReverSave™ for low power dissipation in Reverse Polarity
• Switch ON capability while Inverse Current condition (InverseON)
• Green Product (RoHS compliant)
• Qualified in accordance with AEC Q100 grade 1
• Absolute and dynamic temperature limitation with controlled restart
• Overcurrent protection (tripping) with Intelligent Restart Control
• Undervoltage shutdown
• Overvoltage protection with external components
• Proportional load current sense
• Open Load in ON and OFF state
• Short circuit to ground and battery
• Suitable for resistive, inductive and capacitive loads
• Replaces electromechanical relays, fuses and discrete circuits
• Driving capability suitable for 10 A loads and high inrush current loads such as H9 65W / Xenon 65W lamps or LED equivalent
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.