The BTS50025-1TAD is a 2.5mΩ single channel Smart High-Side Power Switch, embedded in a PG-TO-263-7-10 package, providing protective functions and diagnosis. It contains Infineon® ReverSave™ functionality. The power transistor is built by a N-channel power MOSFET with charge pump. It is specially designed to drive high current loads up to 60 A, for applications like switched battery couplings, power distribution switches, heaters, glow plugs, in the harsh automotive environment.
Summary of Features:
- One channel device
- Low Stand-by current
- 3.3V to V S level capable input pin
- Electrostatic discharge protection (ESD)
- Optimized Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)
- Logic ground independent from load ground
- Very low leakage current at OUT pin
- Compatible to cranking pulse requirement (test pulse 4 of ISO 7637 and cold start pulse in LV124)
- Embedded diagnostic functions
- Embedded protection functions
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Suitable for resistive, inductive and capacitive loads
- Replaces electromechanical relays, fuses and discrete circuits
- Most suitable for applications with high current loads, such as heating system, main switch for power distribution, start-stop power supply switch
- PWM applications with low frequencies
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.