The BTS4160DGA is a dual channel Smart High-Side Power Switch. It is embedded in a PG-DSO-14-37 package, providing protective functions and diagnostics. The power transistor is built by a N-channel power MOSFET with charge pump. The device is monolithically integrated in Smart technology. It is specially designed to drive relays as well as resistive loads in the harsh automotive environment.
Summary of Features:
- Fit for 12V application
- Two Channel Device
- Very low Stand-by Current
- CMOS Compatible Inputs
- Electrostatic Discharge Protection (ESD)
- Optimized Electromagnetic Compatibility
- Logic ground independent from load ground
- Very low Leakage Current from OUT to the load in OFF state
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- High voltage capability
- Benchmark energy robustness
Body & Convenience
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.