TLE9272QX V33 The TLE9272QXV33 is a monolithic integrated circuit in an exposed pad PG-VQFN-48-31 (7mm x 7mm) leadless package with LTI feature supporting A0I.
The device is designed for various CAN-LIN automotive applications as the main supply for the microcontroller and as the interface for LIN and CAN bus networks.
The System Basis Chip (SBC) provides the main functions for supporting these applications, such as a Switch Mode Power Supply regulator (SMPS) for on-boa rd 3.3V supply, another 5V low-dropoutvottage regulator with off-board protection, e.g. sensor supply, a DC/DC Boost converter for low supply voltage, an HS-CAN transceiver supporting CAN FD, a LIN transceiver for data transmission and a 16-bit Serial Peripheral Interface (SPI) to control and monitor the device. Additional feature include a timeout / window watchdog circuit with a reset feature, Fail-Safe Input and Fait-Safe Outputs and undervoltage reset features.
The device offers low-power modes in order to minimize current consumption on applications that are connected permanently to the battery. A wake-up from the low-power mode is possible via a message on the buses, via the bi-levet sensitive monitoring/wake-up input as well as via cyclic wake.
The device is designed to withstand the severe conditions of automotive applications.
Summary of Features
- Very low quiescent current consumption in SBC Stop and Sleep Mode
- Periodic Cyclic Wake in SBC Normal and Stop Mode
- SMPS 750mA (DC/DC buck) voltage regulator 3.3V to supply high current load with high efficiency
- DC/DC Boost converter for low battery supply voltage
- Low-Drop Voltage Regulator 5V/100mA, protected for off-board usage
- High-Speed CAN Transceiver:
- fully compliant to ISO11898-2:2016
- supporting CAN FD communication up to 5Mbps
- Up to 3 LIN Transceivers LIN2.2, SAE J2602 with programmable TXD timeout feature and LIN Flash Mode
- Compliant with "Hardware Requirements for LIN, CAN and FlexRay Interfaces in Automotive Applications"
Revision 1.3, 2012-05-04
- One universal High-Voltage Wake Input for voltage levet monitoring
- Configurable wake-up sources
- Reset Output
- Configurable timeout and window watchdog
- Fail-Safe Input to monitor MCU hardware functionality
- Up to three Fail-Safe Outputs (depending an configurations) to activate external loads in case of system
malfunctions are detected
- Overtemperature and short circuit protection feature
- Wide input voltage and temperature range
- Software compatible with latest Infineon SBC families
- Green Product (RoHS compliant) & AEC Qualified
- PG-VQFN-48-31 leadless exposed-pad power package with Lead Tip Inspection (LTI)