The TLE4206-2G is a protected H-Bridge Driver designed specifically for automotive headlight beam control and industrial servo control applications. The part is built using Infineons bipolar high voltage power technology DOPL.The standard enhanced power PG-DSO-14-22 package meets the application requirements and saves PCB-board space and costs. Moreover the package is RoHS compliant. The servo-loop-parameter pos.- and neg. Hysteresis, pos.- and neg. deadband and angle-amplification are programmable with external resistors. An internal window-comparator controls the input line. In the case of a fault condition, like short circuit to GND, short circuit to supply-voltage, and broken wire, the TLE4206-2G stops the motor
immediately (brake condition). urthermore the built in features like over- and undervoltage-lockout, short-circuit-protection and over-temperature-protection will open a wide range of automotive- and industrial applications. The TLE4206-2G is a design-version of the TLE4206. In the TLE4206-2G, the current peak blanking Pin is disconnected. A hysteresis is introduced at the lower RANGE
threshold. This allows reliable de-activation of the device by pulling the RANGE input to GND also under critical application conditions.
Summary of Features:
- Optimized for headlight beam control applications
- Delivers up to 0.8A continuous
- Low saturation voltage; typ.1.2V total @ 25°C; 0.4A
- Output protected against short circuit
- Overtemperature protection with hysteresis
- Over- and undervoltage lockout
- No crossover current
- Internal clamp diodes
- Enhanced power packages
- Range low-voltage detection with hysteresis
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Amplification and angle shift can be adjusted with external resistors
- Range Input to protect reference potentiometer against short circuit
- Hysteresis on range input switch-off voltage low
- Vertical light leveling using servo motors
- Applications with smalll servo motors
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.