The TLE4207G is a protected Dual-Half-Bridge-Driver designed specially for automotive and industrial motion control applications. The part is built using the Infineon bipolar high voltage power technology DOPL. The actuator (DC motor) can be connected direct between the halfbridges. Operation modes forward (cw), reverse (ccw), brake and high impedance are invoked from a standard interface. The standard enhanced power PG-DSO-14-22 package meets the application requirements and saves PCB-board space and costs. Furthermore the built in features like diagnosis, over- and undervoltage-lockout, short-circuit-protection, over-temperature-protection and the very low quiescent current in stand-by mode will open a wide range of automotive and industrial applications.
Summary of Features:
- Delivers up to 0.8 A continuous
- Optimized for DC motor management applications
- Very low current consumption in stand-by (Inhibit) mode
- Low saturation voltage;typ.1.2 V total @ 25°C;0.4 A
- Output protected against short circuit
- Error flag diagnosis
- Overvoltage lockout and diagnosis
- Undervoltage lockout
- CMOS/TTL compatible inputs with hysteresis
- No crossover current
- Internal clamp diodes
- Overtemperature protection with hysteresis and diagnosis
- Enhanced power PG-DSO-Package
- Green Product (RoHS compliant)
- AEC Qualified
- Easy to use
- Scalable with TLE4208G
- Proven technology
- Flap motor control in Heating & Ventilation Systems
- DC brush motor control
- Motor Control for automotive and industrial applications
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.