iMOTION™ motor controller including six power MOSFET, high voltage driver circuit, high precision analog and integrated digital control algorithm.
Summary of Features:
- Complete 250V - 500V 3-phase inverter system in one chip
- Permanent Magnet Sinusoidal Motors Control by Hall sensors
- Only Two low cost Hall elements required
- High efficiency control by quadratic phase advance curve
- Internal clock based on external RC
- 15V single power supply
- 3.3V Integrated Voltage Regulator
- Multiple Integrated protection features:
- Dynamic overcurrent, Overtemperature, Overspeed, Rotor lock, Undervoltage lockout
- Full Three Phase Gate Driver
- Integrated Bootstrap Diodes
- 12x12 mm² PQFN package
- Maximum ease-of-use at lowest BOM cost
- Integrated controller does not require programming
- Simple load curve selection via resistors
- Lowest acoustical noise
- Support for low cost hall elements
- Status reporting output
- Very small PCB footprint
- No heatsink required
The 99 Series Installer will install a support package for several iMOTION™ evaluation boards. Within the Installer you will find the Control Board Eval-M1-099M listed under the name IRMCP0199-1-D.
Find an answer to your question
Technical Assistance Center (TAC)
Infineon welcomes your comments and questions.
If you have any questions concerning our products, please fill out the following form. Your inquiry will be sent to the appropriate specialist who will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
You will receive a confirmation E-mail to validate your address in our system. Any attached file to the reply which will help to support your inquiry is highly appreciated.