The TLE9561-3QX is a multifunctional system IC with integrated power supply, communication interfaces, multiple half-bridges and support features in an exposed pad PG-VQFN-48-70 power package.
To support these applications, the device provides the main functions, such as a 5 V lowdropout voltage regulator one HS-CAN transceiver supporting CAN FD, CAN Partial Networking (incl. FD Tolerant Mode), four half-bridges for DC motor control, and one 32 bit serial peripheral interface (SPI). The device includes diagnostic and supervision features, such as drain-source monitoring and open-load detection, short circuit protection, configurable time-out and window watchdog, fail-safe output, as well as overtemperature protection.
Summary of Features
- Low-drop voltage regulator 5 V, 250 mA for main supply
- Four half-bridge gate drivers for external N-channel MOSFETs
- Adaptive multi-stage MOSFET gate control:
- High-speed CAN transceiver supporting CAN FD communication up to 5 Mbit/s according to ISO11898-2:2016, including selective wake-up functionality via CAN partial networking and CAN FD tolerant mode
- Four high-side outputs 7 Ω typ.
- Four PWM inputs
High-side and low-side PWM capable
Up to 25 kHz PWM frequency
- 32 bit serial peripheral interface (SPI) with cyclic redundancy check (CRC)
- Very low quiescent current consumption in Stop Mode and Sleep Mode
- Diagnostic and supervision features
- Reduced PCB board saving up to 50 percent due to integration approach
- Lower switching losses and EMC optimization due to adaptive MOSFET control
- Automatic regulation of MOSFET pre-charge currents diminish need for production MOSFET calibration
- VS monitoring in sleep mode activates MOSFET to prevent from ECU damage when motor is in generator mode
Qualified for automotive applications. Product validation according to AEC-Q100/101.